Tavex is proud to present a special edition of the flagship silver coin of The Royal Mint - the 1oz British Coronation Britannia Silver Bullion Coin. Nearly 2,000 years ago, a figure was shaped to symbolise a nation and its people. The Romans imagined a noble, graceful warrior. They placed her on coins with Britannia, the new province they had claimed. Britannia has been reimagined many times as she has appeared on the coins of every British monarch from Charles II through to His Majesty The King. The artists of each age have depicted her in ways that reflect the ideas and style of their time. Through every incarnation, Britannia has taken on more layers of meaning. It has come to embody the spirit of a nation.
These exceptional coins have been exclusively minted to mark the coronation of His Majesty King Charles III. The obverse of each coin features the first-ever crowned coinage portrait of His Majesty The King, a masterpiece crafted by the acclaimed artist, Martin Jennings. Alongside the iconic Britannia coin design, the piece incorporates four advanced security features, ensuring its authenticity and value. Moreover, for UK residents, these coins come with the additional financial benefit of being exempt from Capital Gains Tax, making them an attractive investment.
The series is limited to a mintage of 200,000, adding to the rarity and desirability of the coins. Uniquely, the 2023 Coronation Britannia coins will be the only Britannia bullion coins in history to feature the inaugural crowned effigy of His Majesty King Charles III, adding a significant chapter in the annals of numismatics.
With a lower price point than their gold counterparts, Britannia silver bullion coins are a great option for those that prefer more metal for their monetary assets. Its lower price point also makes it extremely easy to sell and liquidate if desired.
- British Britannia Silver BullionCoin is a genuine work of art made of silver. It features Nathan Adrian’s creative interpretation of a timeless icon - Britannia.
- British Britannia Silver Coin is legendary. A flagship coin of The Royal Mint, Britannia has been struck on the nation’s coinage since 1672.
- This Britannia Silver Coin is minted in supreme standard. The coin is finished to Uncirculated Bullion standard.
- British Britannia Silver Coin leads the way to redefine security in the bullion market. Four advanced security features take con's visual security to the next level.
- British Britannia Silver Bullion Coin is made to mark the coronation of His Majesty King Charles III.
- This British Britannia Silver Bullion Coin features the first crowned coinage portrait of His Majesty The King, designed by Martin Jennings.