Tavex is proud to present the silver coin of The Royal Mint 1oz British Royal Arms Silver Coin. After centuries of use on banners and shields on the battlefield, the historic Royal Arms has been captured on the latest bullion coin from The Royal Mint. The Royal Arms is the official Coat of Arms of the ruling monarch, and can be seen everywhere from official British documents to monuments across the United Kingdom.
In 2019, heraldic artist Timothy Noad created an interpretation of The Royal Arms for a new bullion coin range, and the historic design returns for a fourth year. His design emphasises the national symbols contained within the device, including the leek for Wales, shamrock for Northern Ireland, Tudor rose for England and the thistle for Scotland. For this one ounce fine silver coin, The Royal Arms is surrounded by radial lines, which create a beautiful background and provide an added security feature.
The The Royal Mint 1oz British Royal Arms Silver Coin features a stunning reinterpretation of The Royal Arms by the esteemed heraldic artist Timothy Noad. The official coinage portrait created by Martin Jennings of His Majesty The King appears on the obverse of the coin.
Each coin is finished to The Royal Mint’s bullion standard and the coin is exempt from UK capital gains tax for UK residents, due to being legal tender.
- The British Royal Arms Silver Coins commemorate the remarkable lineage and history of British royalty that spans over centuries.
- The 1oz British Royal Arms Silver Coin's exclusive issuance of 100,000 one-ounce coins, each meticulously struck in 999 fine silver.
- The Royal Arms Silver Coins showcasee an intricate design crafted by the acclaimed heraldic artist, Timothy Noad.
- The 1oz British Royal Arms Silver Coin features a radial-lined background encapsulates the Coat of Arms, adding depth and intrigue to the design.
- The 2023 British Royal Arms Silver Coins represent a symbol of British regal strength and global authority.
- The 1oz British Royal Arms Silver Coin commemorates the historic coronation year of King Charles III.