- Product Prices
- Locking the Prices on Orders
- No Hidden Fees
- Discounts on Large Orders
- The Best Price Guarantee
All products displayed on Tavex’s website are priced in accordance with the spot prices of gold and silver. The live data-feed that sets the prices of gold and silver on our website is obtained from http://thomsonreuters.com, which ensures that our prices are always up to date.
Product prices will be locked once the products are added to your shopping cart. The prices will then remain locked for the next 20 minutes, giving you ample time to finalize your shopping and checkout without having to worry about changing prices.
There are no hidden fees when you purchase gold or silver through our online shop. The price you see in your checkout window is the price you pay.
We offer volume discounts on gold and silver purchases, which are displayed under each product description. For orders that exceed 50 000 GBP please contact us on +44 (0)20 4541 4145 or by email at email@example.com to discuss even better prices.
Tavex aims to have the best prices on gold and silver in the UK. If you as a customer find another company who offers you a better price in the UK than we do, please let us know and we will always beat it. If you need any further information, just contact us on +44 (0)20 4541 4145. You can find the terms and conditions below.
The competitor’s price needs to be noted in their webshop or on their homepage. The “competitor” is any English company mainly working with gold. In some cases, the competitor’s price is verified by a written proposal or an offer from an executive or a person in a decision-making position within the competitor’s company.
- The price of gold bars is compared to the competitor’s price on uncirculated gold bars with certificates from well-known producers such as Valcambi Suisse, PAMP Suisse, Perth Mint, Heraeus, Metalor and Austrian Mint.
- The price of minted gold bars is compared to the competitor’s price on products in sealed packages.
- The price of gold coins is compared to the competitor’s price of coins in good condition, without any damage and in their original packages.
- The offered price may not be below the current spot price of gold.